- Key Ingredients
- Pro-Niacin® to strengthen and nourish the skin barrier.
- Pro-Niacin® is clinically shown to visibly improve skin tone, texture, dark spots, sun spots and discoloration.
- A brightening complex containing Licorice, Mulberry and Bearberry extracts plus Evening Primrose Root extract helps reduce age spots and imperfections.
- Potent antioxidant White Tea protects and soothes dry skin caused by environmental damage.
- Squalane – an olive derivative – delivers hydration for soft, supple skin.
- Olive and Borage Oils deeply condition and replenish.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 nourishes and protects.
Use in the morning and at night. Smooth on or spot
treat décolletage, shoulders and hands. May also
be applied to other areas of the body showing signs
of sun damage.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
- Suggested Products
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
Worth the price! I have many expensive products and none have worked better than this. Bonus is that often under eye creams can create puffiness and this product has never created puffiness or bag look under my eyes.April 22, 2018I have been using this product for more than two years on my face as a moisturizer works great. The right amount of Pro Niacin 2.5% instead of the higher found in many retinol creams. I use it night and mornings for face, neck and hands. Best part is it is non greasy, quick absorbing, and then I follow up with sunscreen
Love these productsJanuary 30, 2018Love this product. I use most of NIA 24 products and I am very happy with all.
I have never had a problem and will continue to use them.
Caution.....September 21, 2017I recently starting using this product on my chest/neck area and after three uses, I got a horrible rash. It's red, burning and itchy. It's also warm to the touch. I took benadryl right after my reaction but it hasn't improved. I'm now going to see my doctor. Be careful using this product if you have sensitive skin.
Spendy but you get a lot and a little goes a long way. Not greasyAugust 18, 2017It's only been 2 weeks, but it smells good and isn't greasy. I've got a lot of sun spots on my chest hands and legs, while it was a little spendy you get a lot and a little goes a long way so I will keep applying!!
great productJanuary 13, 2016It works really good on some sunspots on hands and chest .The products are very expensive but i always seem to come back. They work the best.
Would buy it again if price was lower.December 08, 2015I have used Sun Damage Repair for 2 months and definitely see a fading of the brown spots on my hands. It seemed to cause a rash on my chest so I stopped using it there.
Write Your Own Review